Copyright @ Ask Your Soul Hypnosis. All rightsreserved.
4. Sexual activity shall not occur between a Therapist and a Client/Patient during the complete course of therapy from the Therapist and for a period of at least 2 years after the professional relationship has ended.
5. The Therapist shall have a responsible attitude in retaining the good name of therapists by attention to personal conduct.
6. The Therapist shall keep up-to-date with material and innovation in their field of interest.
7. Prior to entering into any professional relationship, the Therapist shall disclose to the Client/Patient the nature of the therapy, the purpose of the therapy, the anticipated length of the therapy, and potential cost of the therapy. No service will be provided until an informed consent is secured from the client.
8. If during the course of a session, information is disclosed that would suggest that a referral or consultation with other professionals would be appropriate, the session shall be terminated and the referral or consultation shall be made if requested by the Client/Patient.
9. If a Therapist is working by referral from another professional, the therapist shall only perform such services as are specified in the referral, and shall terminate the relationship after such services are provided.
10. A Therapist shall terminate his/her relationship with a Client/Patient when the Client can no longer benefit from continued service and shall not provide service if the Therapist does not have a good faith belief that the Client/Patient will benefit from the services provided.
Adapted from the American Board of Hypnotherapy Code of Professional Ethics for Hypnotherapists/NLP
a) When the Client/Patient has granted permission in writing to divulge private information b) Where life is at risk by withholding private information c) By force of law
Code of Ethics
All Hypnotherapists shall assist in maintaining the integrity and competence of the Hypnosis Profession by agreeing to abide by the following code of professional ethics.
1. Therapists shall conduct sessions at all times in a professional manner within a professional setting.
2. Therapists shall obey all federal, state and local laws and regulations concerning the practice of hypnotherapy
3. All matters between the Therapist and Client/Patient shall be confidential. No third party shall have access to information given to the Therapist by the Client/Patient. Exceptions:
Quantum Healing Hypnosis Academy, PO Box 754, Huntsville, AR 72740